Different types of wireless chargers include:
- EEkiimy Triple Qi Wireless Charger Stand
- Numerous Phones Wireless Charging Station for iPhone 8 X
- Three Phones Wireless Charger Pad
- Samsung Note 8/S8 Wireless Charging Pad
- Wireless Charging Pad for Various Devices
The color of the Wireless Chargers
Price of the Wireless Chargers
Features and Specifications of Wireless Chargers
- There are various ports for charging; you can charge 3 Qi-enabled phones at the same time with three wireless charging ports. The charger also consists of two USB ports so that you can charge five phones in total at the same time.
Note: Eliminate the protective back cases to make sure that your phone is charging effectively.
- Output: USB Charging: 2.1 A, 2x 5V, Wireless Charging: 1A, 3x 5V. Input: 13A, 12V.
- Which phones are compatible with the wireless charger?
- It is compatible with iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone 8. The wireless charging stand is for iPhone, and not for the Apple Watch. For Samsung phones, it is compatible with S6 Edge, S6, S7 Edge, S7, S8 Plus, S8, and Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Other than these phones, Lumia 920, Nexus 4, 5, Huawei Mate 10, Nokia 9, and other Qi-enabled appliances.
- No need for an extra AC adapter because 12V 3A AC adapter is already included in the package.
- With high consideration and brilliant recognition, when you put it on, it initiates the charging. After charging, the phone enters into a standby mode spontaneously.
Are these wireless chargers universal?
You can charge PMA-enabled devices like some wearables and tablets, Qi-enabled devices, Nokia and Samsung phones without the requirement of cables or plugs. The wireless chargers utilize the PMA certified, and Qi certified transmitting coils for delivering the charge without any wire.